This weekend there are plenty of markets scattered across Adelaide. From preloved, antiques, vintage, home made, quirky bits and your usual household items, you can pick them all at fantastic prices! Grab your eco friendly bag and moolah, and head out to the following markets:
1. RSPCA Thrift Shop Garage Sale: Sat March 24 and Sun March 25, from 9am onwards at Linda St, Ascot Park
2. Norwood Community Markets: Sat March 24, 10am-4pm
3. Red Cross Op Shop, St Marys: Sun March 25th, 12.30pm-3.30pm (50% off clothing, vintage, $2 clothing)
4. Bowerbird Bazaar: Sat March 24th and Sun March 25th from 9am-5pm at Stirling Angas Pavilion, Adelaide Showgrounds (showcasing Australian designers and craftspeople work)
5. Gepps Cross Markets: every Sun, from 7am-3pm
6. Brickworks Markets: every Sun, from 9am-5pm at 36 South Road, Torrensville (free parking and free entrance)
7. Fisherman’s Wharf Markets: every Sun, from 9am to 5pm at Port Adelaide
8. Don’t forget to drive around your local neighbourhood and hunt for those garage sale signs!
Happy market hunting and I hope you score plenty of gems this weekend! If you come across any weekend markets in Adelaide, please share it with us in the comment box.