Happy Twenty Eleven! A new decade is before us, I am excited and filled with momentum to take on this year!
As we usher in the new year, I like to challenge you to op shop, at least once a week or every fortnight. I’ve penned some fun resolutions and inspirations for the new year, I’d love for you to take some on board the next time you grab your shopping bag and head out your door.
1. Commit to op shopping every fortnight.
2. Explore new op shops in various suburbs or in your travels.
3. Bring home a new furnishing item sourced from an op shop.
4. Plan your next party outfit from an op shop- from head to toe!
5. Forget the big boys- pick up a new pre-loved toy from an op shop.
6. Source paintings and artworks to decorate that barren wall space.
7. Birthdays/celebrations? Add something quirky, vintage or Victorian to a new gift. Your friend will love you for it!
8. Bring your overseas and interstate friends/family to an op shop tour!
9. Give back- declutter your wardrobe and home, and ensure they’re off to your favourite op shop.
10. Set aside one month to op shop.
Are you ready for some op shop adventure? Let’s go!
The Diva x